V-TYPE SLALOM SKI
- Single Radius Rocker – long, smooth rockeline for a progressive and forgiving feel throughout edge-changes.
- A1 Width Profile – Revisited A1 shape, beloved by many for its large sweet spot and mix of balance and maneuverability
- High Volume Concave – holds direction naturally with greater acceleration to get you earlier easier
- 46 degree bevel angle – Rolls on edge and turns like a narrow ski with the speed & stability of a wide ski
- Carbon Fiber Speed Skin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Clean Edge Technology from the heel of the back foot through the tail for added efficiency by reducing drag
- Stability Tuning/Vibration Dampening System - strategically located tip weight with an elastomer damping pad, dampens the natural frequency of the ski’s shovel for increased stability
- Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
The vMAX boot is 25% laterally stiffer, with a 2cm taller cuff height and all new wishbone stiffening pattern. The wishbone pattern stiffens the shell of the vMAX, while the new Marshmallow foam liner provides amazing out-of-the-box comfort. Other updates include a static lace, in the lower lace zone, and updated lace management to keep your business in check.
- Direct Connect System
- Stiffer baseplate for enhanced connection to the ski giving you a 1-1 connection
- Removable Marshmallow Foam Liner amazing out-of-the-box comfort and easier mounting
- 2cm Taller Cuff Height for maximum support and control
- Dual Lace Zones: Low Drag Bungee Upper, Static Lower with improved lace management
- Also compatible with vMAX adapter plate for traditional insert patterns
SIZES: 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13
FIXED REAR TOE PLATE
This year HO Skis has brought the classic rubber rear toe “kicker” to the modern Direct Connect line, giving serious slalom skiers who prefer individually sized rear toes all of the added benefits of Direct Connect. Direct Connect mounting gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance, the industry’s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots, and allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment. We’ve added a Footbed Anchoring system, giving 50% more Velcro coverage & Velcro to aluminum plate riveting. The Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
- Direct Connect System
- Individually-sized rear toe for the serious slalom skier
- Footbed Anchoring System: 50% more Velcro coverage & Velcro to aluminum plate riveting
SIZES: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15