A new shape with the same philosophy – The Vault is a platform to develop your own riding style - Allowing rider’s to stand more efficiently and redefining the demands for the latest in toe/heelside versatility.
- Thinner profile – reduces the overall weight and provides more contact with the water.
- New rockerline requiring less effort and attack angle when coming into the wake.
- Thinned toeside rail creating additional grip from the sharp profile.
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for edge hold.
- Full/soft Heelside rail for a mellower transition with less resistance on the water.
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for quick release.
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot in any water condition.
- 4 x Asymmetric molded fins.
- 2 x Fiberglass 1.7” Hook Fins.
Support you would expect from a pro model boot, and ease of entry that will let you save your energy for after you have jumped off the swim deck. Built with our ultra-light, ultra-cush Stage 1 foam, this boot is the lightest boot we have ever made. Good reason why the Divide is our most popular open-toe boot.
- Built on our original Baseless hardware
- Lightweight Stage 1 foam liners - a Ronix exclusive
- Universal tongue - fits the widest foot size range in our line
- Footbed Feel #1 – A soft, easy-going feel with smooth response
- Built in J-bars keeps your heels secure
- Double laces - zonal adjustability
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Stitched reinforcing in the heel area eliminates delamination
- Low friction eyelets for ease of use