RADAR GRAVITON TRICK SKI
Matt Rini had a simple plan when he reshaped the Graviton for 2018. The idea was to make a ski that transitioned from trick to trick easier and cleaner than its predecessor. We’ve made the ski with one clean radius allowing the ski to carve smoother and roll on edge faster leading to an always tight line. The new rocker profile with a smaller flat spot gives the ski the ability to edge quicker and pop off the wake better than ever; this combined with FleX technology in the tip and tail allows the ski to flex in the correct areas, ultimately giving you a cleaner release off the wake every single time. Trick it up this year on our all new Graviton.
- Sidecut - The new sidecut lines of the Graviton have one smooth radius from the center section of the ski through the tip and tail. This gives the ski a smoother carve to the wake after you land a trick and lets the ski roll on an edge easier, allowing you to travel back to the wake faster. The width of the ski has been made slightly narrower, making it nimbler from edge to edge. This also allows the ski to sit deeper in the water, which makes landings easier and forces the line tighter so you can move from trick to trick quicker.
- Rocker - The 2018 rocker profile has a slightly shorter flat spot and a little more rocker in the tip and tail. The shorter flat spot allows the glide speed of the ski to be greater which in turn gives the skier a sensation of a lighter ski. The reduced contact to the water also yields faster surface turns in both hand and toe tricks. More rocker in the tip and tail reduces suction ultimately leading to a cleaner pop off the wake every time.
- FleX Tech - The X contours found in the tip and tail ensure the ski flexes in these zones when load is applied. When you load the ski for a body over, toe step or flip it is much like loading a trampoline mat; this stored energy translates into easier, more consistent pop off the water. FleX Tech is a means to help keep you centered over the ski when you load the line. Skiers have noticed how easy it is to go straight up off the water, reducing costly unwanted travel.
- Center Mount Inserts - This is the first truly center mounted trick ski for hand tricks. We have added 2 binding locations for the front boot. The forward location is for hand tricks only. It moves both feet to the center of the ski instead of having the front boot in the middle of the ski and the back foot closer to the tail. This allows the skier to stand perfectly over the ski without excessive forward pressure. Body overs and spin tricks are much easier when the skier is perfectly centered. Now cutting to the wake from the forward or reverse position is equally simple. The front boot location puts the ankle bone on the center line of the ski with a traditional half inch adjustment either way. The neutral insert location is best for toe tricks as it allows the ski to swivel on a central balance point when a back foot is not located on the ski.
RADAR VECTOR BOOT
A mainstay in our line, this everyday charger has been enhanced with our Reactive Wrap technology. Built for the skier seeking all day comfort without yielding on performance. A lightweight and ultra-comfortable platform allows you to forget about your feet and focus on the ride.
- Wrap Tech Level 1
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Molded 3D Tongue
- Double Lacing
- Symmetrical Fit
- PVC Free Construction
- Also available on Aluminum Plate