RADAR SENATE SERIES: ALLOY SLALOM SKI
Alloy construction used to mean a mix of carbon and fiberglass laminates. It now means a mix of core materials referring to the All-Terrain Core found in the ski. Match that with 100% carbon laminates and wrap it in a Vapor blueprint and you quite possibly have the best ski ever on the water.
- All-Terrain Core – most forgiving construction
- 100% Carbon Laminates – consistent flex every time
- Course or Freeride – optimum ski for both scenarios
- Competition Shape/ Added Surface Area – bigger blueprint for more balance
RADAR LTD BOA VECTOR BOOT
Our most versatile boot just got a promotion. The Vector LTD boot has added the new IP1 micro-adjustable Boa system, allowing you to dial your perfect fit every set. The Vector LTD also received Wrap Tech upgrades to extend the connection from the Feather Frame Chassis to the eye-stay and cuff for ultimate response.
- IP1 Micro-Adjustable Boa Lacing System
- Wrap Tech Level 1
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Molded 3D Tongue
- Symmetrical Fit
- PVC Free Construction