RADAR SENATE SERIES: ALLOY SLALOM SKI
Alloy construction used to mean a mix of carbon and fiberglass laminates. It now means a mix of core materials referring to the All-Terrain Core found in the ski. Match that with 100% carbon laminates and wrap it in a Vapor blueprint and you quite possibly have the best ski ever on the water.
- All-Terrain Core – most forgiving construction
- 100% Carbon Laminates – consistent flex every time
- Course or Freeride – optimum ski for both scenarios
- Competition Shape/ Added Surface Area – bigger blueprint for more balance
RADAR PRIME BOOT
The Prime was designed with a lower cuff height and softer tongue for ease of entry and greater mobility. Being a member of the Feather Frame family, it offers greater performance than any other entry-level boot and is darn sure more comfortable. The only thing it’s missing is a hefty price tag.
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Lower cuff height for the perfect amount of comfort and control
- Symmetrical Fit
- Double lacing system for a dialed fit
- Soft density footbed keeps your feet happy all day
- PVC free construction