With a surface area comparable to two skis combined, the Hovercraft provides get-ups easier than on a wakeboard and once
up, it rips turns like a surfboard! It’s a great choice for beginners all the way to experts who want fun surf-inspired open water
ski sessions. Great control and better balance in a low effort waterski that works great at low speeds. The days of tug-of-war
deep water starts are over, as the Hovercraft lifts skiers out of the water like they’ve been given a helium injection. Widetrack
Frame: Extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups…less wobble &
less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds!
Women’s Specific Flex – 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
• Swallow Tail Tri-Fin for Surf Style Control: Very easy to turn without having to master edge control. The swallow tail thruster facilitates great hold and traction while it’s three fins enable pivotal turns from the tail, like a surfboard.
• Extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups…less wobble & less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds!
• Flexbody Construction: Lightweight high-flex build allows users to steer from the tail to dynamically maneuver or cruise and mellow. Great for learning and super fun for advanced --- rips like a surfboard!
• SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
• Hex Fin: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.