ProBuild Vapor -
ProBuild designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and the ability to hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point.
The ProBuild Vapor is everything a competition skier ever wanted designed to perform between 32-36 MPH.
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
Vector Boa -
The industry’s best-selling boot got an upgrade for 2019. We overhauled the Vector boot to give you a better, more reactive fit. The blueprint of the boot was slimmed to ease entry, reduce drag, and maximize performance. We fused our favorite material, Carbitex, to a lightweight mesh to give the boot ultimate connection to the ski while keeping a Boa reel over your forefoot to give you a perfect fit every time.
- BOA Lacing System
- Carbitex CX6
- Wrap Tech Level 3
- Molded 3D Tongue
- Symmetrical Fit
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Available on Aluminum Plate