ProBuild Vapor -
ProBuild designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and the ability to hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point.
The ProBuild Vapor is everything a competition skier ever wanted designed to perform between 32-36 MPH.
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
Vapor Boot -
The pinnacle of modern waterski footwear. Our Vapor boot ensures you have your ski’s attention. Carbitex allows the boot to wrap around your foot, giving you an instant connection to the edge of your ski. Boa allows the lower portion of your boot to maintain a snug fit that in turn offers you more response. The final piece is the Intuition liner that is heat moldable to give you a custom fit only found in the Radar line.
- BOA Lacing System
- Carbitex CX6
- Dual Density Intuition Liner
- Celliant Lining
- Molded 3D Tongue
- Full Length Injected Orthotic Insole
- Pro-Fit Chassis