2021 Liquid Force RDX Wakeboard
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. The aggressive 3 stage rocker gives you the pop you are looking for while the single to double concave center softens the landings when you really send it. Hop on this board and have the Raph Derome Experience…
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker – An aggressive 3-stage rocker with a maximised flat spot and a pronounced kick in the tip and tail, giving a fast, hard edge into the wake, finishing with huge explosive pop for maximum height.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 5/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Thin Profile Low Volume Rails – Gives smooth transitions and provides a precise cut through your edge all the way to the top of the wake
- Beveled Edge - For a smoother feeling cut the less abrupt edge gives a more comfortable feel
- Pro-Glass Layup – Liquid Force’s concoction of unique fibreglass weaves, providing the ultimate response on the water and in the air. The pro layup also increases strength and absorbs impact to reduce bounce.
- D-I-S-C Hull - Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Edge Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Vee Tip/Tail Channels - provides greater control through the top of your cut and subsequently allows for added lift and release off the wake
- Deep Molded Quad Fins - Providing a smoother, more free flowing feel than mounted fins, molded fins will allow you to get that surfy vibe
This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2021. “Keep it the same!” Daniel said. So, we did… The Tao features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.