2021 Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard
We’ve been Trippin’ for so long, we’re not even sure how long it’s been. But one thing is for sure, it’s been a lot of FUN! The Trip has a fuller tip shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the center fin. Added rocker makes these new Trips perform better on today’s bigger wakes. Take ride and you’ll see why we’ve been Trippin’ for all these years.
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker –When you want that late rampy boost off the wake, an abrupt continuous rocker helps to provide. With it’s late pulled curve it won’t only release that stored energy late, but will also allow the board to continue to carry speed
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 7/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Variable Edge Design – Thicker and rounder between the bindings, thinner and sharper in the tip/tail, gives a ‘catch-free’ surfy feel through transitions and sharp precise hold through to the wake.
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Making sure your board doesn’t soften over the years, layered fibreglass will help to keep you poppin’
- D-I-S-C Hull – Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Dual Concave Vee Channel - Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Tip to Tail Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Molded-in, Long Based Side Fins - Longer outer molded fins, give smooth and direct edge hold for beginner through to advanced to get the most out of the edge
- Removable Centre 1.0" Fins - A simple smaller tracking fin for the board, used to allow the board to still feel free flowing, with that stabilising element