The Hyperlite Eden 2.0 takes the beginner's style board to the next level with its user-friendly design. With a mixture of a subtle 3-stage rocker for a nice and even pop off the top of the wake, and a mound of features on the toe side edge, such as molded-in footbed risers and longer molded toeside fins, makes the Eden one of the easiest and most forgiving boards to learn on, and gain total control and stability over both of your edges. Designed to help you build confidence and learn your technique, Hyperlite has also given the Eden-specific toeside and heel side edges to make it even easier to develop your wake tricks and making toeside jumps even easier than before. So now the Eden, more than ever, will get you off the bank and onto the water.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker – When you want that late rampy boost off the wake, an abrupt continuous rocker helps to provide. With its late pulled curve, it won't only release that stored energy late but also allow the board to continue carrying speed.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 5/10
- Bio 3 Core – The core you want under your feet, from a beginner to pro. Biolite 3 PU foam is wrapped in fibreglass for an added strength to handle punishment but is lighter and more durable than anything in wakeboard history. Welcome to Hyperlite’s nuclear deterrent
- Toeside and Heelside Specific Edges - a shorter toeside edge and a traditional length heelside are designed to help maximise those uncomfortable toeside turns into the wake, making the ride smoother and pop off the wake easier.
- Monocoque Construction – An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top, so the flash line is switched out from the weakest point of the board to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding.
- Layered Glass – Make sure your board doesn’t soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- Centre Base Channel - Helps to channel water flow through to the fins and support your edge hold.
- Subtle Centre Landing Spine – a minimal ridge down the board helps pivot the board through edges, as well as softening your landings and saving your knees.
- Molded-in Toe Side Footbed Risers - To add that pressure on your toeside cuts, before you know it, you'll be soaring to toeside wake to wake's like you ride a bike.
- 2 x 1.3″ Disorder Center Fins
- Longer Molded-in Toeside Fin - Helps to promote an easier toe-side cut, adding pressure for less effort.
- Riding Ability: Beginner
(130cm) –Up to 70Kgs
(135cm) – 66Kgs and Up