The Hyperlite Motive is the recommendation by Hyperlite themselves for all beginner riders for its easy, free-flowing feel and design. The Motive shape is based around building technique and helping develop in those early stages of wakeboarding. With a subtle rocker line and Hyperlite's biolite 3 core, the Motive remains lightweight without feeling like it will ride aggressively. Combined with a supportive base structure, the Motive will not only allow for easy edge-to-edge transitions but, combined with monocoque construction, will also remain strong.
The Hyperlite Frequency is Hyperlite's most foolproof beginner's design, based upon their signature low pro plate system design for a lightweight base and one size, fits all design; the Frequency boot is the perfect budget beginners boot.
- Continuous Rocker - A Continuous rocker provides a super smooth and predictable kick off the wake, keeping speed but giving plenty of time for smooth grabs and stylish transitions.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) - 2/10
- Biolite 3 – The core you want under your feet, from beginner to pro. Biolite 3 PU foam is wrapped in fibreglass for an added strength to handle punishment but is lighter and more durable than anything in wakeboard history. Welcome to Hyperlite’s nuclear deterrent.
- 6 Degree Edge Bevel - a super smooth rounded edge profile, so whether you come into an edge mellow or aggressive, it will always feel comfortable.
- Monocoque Construction - An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top, so the flash line is switched out from the weakest point of the board to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding.
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Ensure your board doesn’t soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- V Bottom Hull - Helps to promote edge use by rolling into edges and providing a stable platform once on edge.
- Centre Mounted Fins – A super easy tracking fin to stabilise and track through turns.
- Subtle Outer Molded Fins
- Riding Ability: Beginner
(134cm) - Up to 80Kgs
(140cm) - 70Kgs and Up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Soft Flex
- Easy-on Fit
Liner & Lacing
- Quick Cinch Front Lace Zone
- EVA Footbed - Maximum comfort without the price
- Low Pro Plate System
- Fixed Floating Toe