The Hyperlite Source is the origin of all that is good with wakeboarding, boasting the perfect pop and easy manoeuvring; it's no lie. A blended 3-stage rocker (we know when did rockers become so complicated, but stay with us here) mellows out the kick points in your 3-stage, allowing the Source to have that signature vertical pop, but with added carry across the wake and top water speed. On the water, the Source has silky transitions that are smoother than a Sinatra melody, with greater hold into and up the wake for maximum pop. Finishing with Hyperlite's bomb-proof core that will have your wakeboard last long after the rest are gone.
The Hyperlite Capitol Boot takes everything up a notch to provide a stiff, responsive, and supportive boot. Becoming the taller cuff model of the Hyperlite range, Capitol boat boot will ultimately give you immediate performance from reaction to board. This hybrid model starts with a smaller footprint on the Fusion baseplate, meaning no power is lost through your turns. The 3 part construction is where the Capitol creates its signature style, with 3 distinct sections. The insole provides your comfort and arch support underfoot with the Hypercush sole. Your midsole keeps the boot strong through thick and thin, helping the boot to hold its structure despite impact and all in a 3D-formed heat-moldable liner. The Outsole is the final piece bringing it all together. Its lightweight design, stiffness, and functionality allowing for maximum traction underneath the boot. All together, you have a boot that is super strong, super light, and super comfy.
- Blended 3-Stage Rocker - Hyperlite's developed a blended 3-stage rocker to provide an explosive straight up and down pop without the traditional drag. With added speed, a blended 3-stage also gives a smooth transition feel.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) - 7/10
- Bio 3 Core - The core you want under your feet, from a beginner to pro. Biolite 3 PU foam is wrapped in fibreglass for added strength to handle punishment but is lighter and more durable than anything in wakeboard history. Welcome to Hyperlite's nuclear deterrent
- Rounded Rail Design - Smooth through your edge while maintaining plenty of hold.
- Monocoque Construction - An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top, so the flash line is switched out as the weakest point for the board to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding.
- Layered Glass - Make sure your board doesn't soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin'.
- Single Concave Base - Gives a smooth surf style feel, with easy transitions, softening up landings.
- Sculpted Tip and Tail - Provide a more precise edge hold through to the wake and increase lift off the top.
- 4 x 0.8" P-Wing Fins
- Riding Ability: Intermediate
(139cm) - Up to 85Kgs
(143cm) - 78Kgs and Up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Support Level: Stiff
- Range of Motion: Mid
- 3-Part Construction
- Insole: Comfort & Arch Support
- Midsole: Impact Resistance
- Outsole: Traction Durability
- Lightweight Engineered Mesh - The lightest boot of the Hyperlite range, thanks to its weight-reducing construction.
Liner & Lacing
- 3D Formed Heat Moldable Pro Liner - Allowing you to customize your boots to your feet for a superior fit.
- Internal Upper Support - Ensure that your ankle is locked and secure so you don't end up with any unwanted injuries.
- Injected EVA Base Pad - Soft, Supportive and comfortable underneath your heel.
- Dual Lace Zones - Because laces work.
- Integrated Heel Retention Harness - Built to pull your heel back and lock it down for minimal movement and maximum response.
- HyperCush Insole - Look at that name! Hypercush, I don't know about you, but damn that sounds comfy.
- 6” Universal Mounting Spread
- Fusion Plate System