The Liquid Force Fury is their tried and true beginner's shape all set up for kids, shaped around being comfortable and easy, all while developing ability. Featuring an aggressive continuous rocker and a D-I-S-C hull design for that easy and forgiving ride with plenty of boot off the wake while still providing soft landings without sacrificing board speed. This, combined with molded fins and a variable rail edge, allows the board to suit any rider, with an easy tracking feel, with plenty of control and forgiveness for any beginner or intermediate.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker – When you want that late rampy boost off the wake, an abrupt continuous rocker provides. With its late pulled curve, it won't only release that stored energy late but also allow the board to continue carrying speed.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 7/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Variable Edge Design – Thicker and rounder between the bindings, thinner and sharper in the tip/tail, gives a ‘catch-free’ surfy feel through transitions and sharp, precise hold through to the wake.
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Ensure your board doesn’t soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- D-I-S-C Hull – Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Dual Concave Vee Channel - Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Tip to Tail Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Molded-in, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Cupped outer molded fins act like traditional fins and support smoother edge hold thanks to their cupped design.
- Removable Centre 1.0" Fins - A simple smaller tracking fin for the board, used to allow the board to still feel free-flowing, with that stabilising element.
- Riding Ability: Beginner
(115cm) – Up to 31Kgs
(120cm) – Up to 39Kgs
(125cm) – Up to 51Kgs