The Graphite Vapor features a polyurethane core in the body of a Vapor. Polyurethane is damper foam which allows the ski to sit a little deeper in the water and makes for more progressive turns. Those skiing in a mix of open water and slalom courses favour the Graphite construction between speeds of 30-36 MPH.
- Aero Core - Forgiving and consistent response
- Sigmatex Carbon - Consistent flex every time
- Bio Resin - Plant based and better
- Race Base - Earlier lines and easier turns
- Enduro Tip/Tail - Built for speed
- Radar Lab Made - Thanks Herb
Speed Range: 30-36mph / 49-58kph