Making its triumphant return, this minimalist’s glove is exactly what a few of our Pro Team were asking for. Our most stitching in the heel of the hand compensates for “over-gripping”, allowing the handle to slide into the palm. No padding and double layered for a pure grip. The double wrist strap locks the glove in place like nothing we’ve ever designed. Also packed with inside-out technology. Dial in each wrist strap for zero glove slip.
- Inside Out Construction - Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
- Double Thread Gauge - Thicker thread means better longer lasting seams.
- Neoprene Stretch Zone - There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
- Amara Palm - This traditional glove palm material was originally developed as synthetic leather. Amara is a nylon/polyurethane blend known for its toughness and palm protection.
- Pre-Curved Fingers - There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fi t like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.
- Double Layered Palm - Two layers of Amara with a little padding in between for the best palm protection.
- Available In XS – XXL