The TRA glove is for the future of the sport, made with a pattern specific to a smaller hand, with double padded palm and pre-curved fingers. The convertible fingers make these gloves arrive as full fingered, but are easily transformed into fingerless for those growing digits. Our future World Champions approve this fit, yours will too.
- Inside Out Construction - Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
- Double Thread Gauge - Thicker thread means better longer lasting seams.
- Neoprene Stretch Zone - There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
- Amara Palm - This traditional glove palm material was originally developed as synthetic leather. Amara is a nylon/polyurethane blend known for its toughness and palm protection.
- Pre-Curved Fingers - There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fi t like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.
- Double Layered Palm - Two layers of Amara with a little padding in between for the best palm protection.
- Convert to Fingerless - Cut in-between the sew lines on the fingertips.
- Available In K-S, K-M, K-L