VAPOR BOA-A GLOVE
New for 2017. Neoprene back-of-hand and Amara palm offer a softer more pliable option. The Amara is double layered and reinforced with heavy gauge stitching to hold up under big pulls. It’s the softest touch available with our most advanced inside-out construction.
- BOA - The Boa® Closure System on Vapor gloves delivers the ultimate connection between you and the handle. Transform your experience through a fast, customizable, and comfortable ﬁt.
- Inside Out Construction - Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
- Double Thread Gauge - Thicker thread means better longer lasting seams.
- Neoprene Stretch Zone - There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
- Amara Palm - This traditional glove palm material was originally developed as synthetic leather. Amara is a nylon/polyurethane blend known for its toughness and palm protection.
- Pre-Curved Fingers - There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fi t like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.
- Available In XS – XXL