High Power REVO subs are recommended for applications where there is adequate room for a specifically designed sealed or ported subwoofer enclosure.
Full specifications to design enclosures for REVO HP Subs are available. Both 10” & 12” REVO HP Subs are available in Black frames (with metallic grey cones) & single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
POWER (W): 400/800 (RMS/Peak)
IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohms
FREQ. RESPONSE: 20-500 Hz
SENSITIVITY: 88 dB at 1W/Meter
DIAMETER: 11.02 inches with grille
MOUNTING DEPTH: 4.72 inches