Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
Both 10” & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). All REVO FA Subs are available in either single 2 Ohm or single 4 Ohm impedances.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
POWER (W): 400/800 (RMS/Peak)
IMPEDANCE: 2 Ohms or 4 Ohms
FREQ. RESPONSE: 20-400 Hz
SENSITIVITY: 88 dB at 1W/Meter
DIAMETER: 12.6 in with grille
MOUNTING DEPTH: 4.92 in