Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
The 8", 10”, & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). REVO-8FA subwoofers are available in single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 8",10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminum (REVO10/12) or Nylas Composite (REVO8) Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for the 8" FA subwoofer.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
POWER (W): 200/400 (RMS/Peak)
IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohms
FREQ. RESPONSE: 20-500 Hz
SENSITIVITY: 88 dB at 1W/Meter
DIAMETER: 8.89 inches with grille
MOUNTING DEPTH: 4.0in